RELY ON US
We are a law firm specializing in sectors of Companies in Crisis, Cyber Protection and Privacy, Unfair Competition, Litigation and Arbitration, Food Law, Banking and Financial Law, Contractual and Commerical Law, International and European Union Law, Corporate Law, Tax Law, Cultural Heritage and Art, and Intellectual Property and Advertising.
Studio Ubertazzi: What we can do for you
- We help you manage your company more effectively by managing all legal and tax areas related to commercial and corporate activities (both ordinary and extraordinary transactions)
- We work to ensure that your company is able to successfully overcome crises and remain competitive in order to allow for turnarounds that produce a return of productive wealth.
- We protect you from all acts of unfair competition and commercial practices by resolving issues of industrial law, intellectual property, competition, and protection of confidentiality.
- We help deal with the legal implications of commercial contracts and corporate law for groups of companies.
- We are experts in national and international litigation; We can protect Italian companies from litigation in foreign countries.
- We assist companies in tax disputes concerning, inter alia, tax inversion, and transfer pricing.
- We protect the company in case of cyber attacks and personal data (privacy and cyber protection).
- We help companies adopt models of conformity that are in compliance with the provisions in force in order to avoid the risk of sanctions.
- We manage legal issues related to the protection, enhancement, and management of intangible cultural heritage and assets of cultural enterprises (art and cultural heritage).
- In addition to providing out-of-court services (consultancy, opinions, contracts, etc.), we assist you in judicial and arbitration proceedings by managing both national and international (even non-EU) disputes.